What will we be fishing for?
- This varies based on the time of year but the main target species are Tarpon, Snook, Redfish, and Trout. Sometimes the bite may be hot on another species so we will target that species. If you have a certain species you would like to target please don’t hesitate to contact Capt. Zack and we will discuss all of our options.
What should I bring on my charter?
- Polarized sunglasses (recommended)
- Any food and drinks you may want
- Appropriate clothing for the weather conditions (contact Capt. Zack for any questions on what to wear)
What is provided?
- -Expert fishing advice and tips
- -Fishing licenses
- -Cleaned and filleted fish when in season
Are there any rules on the boat?
- Yes, our number one rule is we must have fun and be safe!
Where will we meet for the charter?
Click here for directions
When should we arrive for our Charter?
- We recommend arriving at least 15 minutes early to the dock.
Are children allowed?
- Absolutely, teaching children to fish is one of Capt. Zack’s favorite parts of fishing.
Can we keep the fish we catch?
- Yes, as long as they are in season and of legal size. Capt. Zack knows all of the rules and regulations so you don’t have to worry about it.
Do you clean the fish for us?
- Yes, Capt Zack will clean your catch for you once you get back to the dock.
Where can we take our fish to be cooked after our fishing charter?
- Our #1 recommendation is Sea Critters Cafe! They are located right on the water so you can sit dockside and watch the fish swim around under your feet and enjoy your fresh catch all at the same time… YES, you are in PARADISE!
- There are many other places that we can recommend to you while on your charter as well, just ask Capt Zack while you are out!
Is alcohol allowed?
- Yes, alcohol is allowed. However, please do not get extremely intoxicated. You must be able to maintain your balance and be completely coherent for safety reasons.
Is smoking allowed?
- Yes, as long as everyone in your party is okay with it, so are we. All we ask is that you don’t litter when you’re done. There is an onboard trash can for your butts.